CLUB VESTS MUST BE WORN
1. Bridlington 5 Mile Dash -
2. Kirkbymoorside 10K -
3. Beverley 10K -
4. BRR Carnaby Canter -
5. Top of Wolds 10K -
6. Sledmere Trail 10K -
7. Walkington 10K -
8. Sewerby Parkrun 5K -
9. Chocolate 10K, York -
10. Tholthorpe 10K -
UNDER TARGET TIME
Band 1 beat target time by 4% 10pts
Band 2 -
Band 3 -
Band 4 -
Band 5 equal target time 0% 6pts
OVER TARGET TIME
Band 6 over target time by 1% 5pts
Band 7 -
Band 8 over target more than 3%3pts
In the case of a tie overall finish positions will be taken into account.
What is This?
For 2020 BRR Summer Challenge the committee has chosen the following races. These are over a variety distances and are chosen to encourage members to take part in local races and also to support races in the local area.
As in previous years the Summer Challenge will include Ten Races held between spring and autumn that are all within easy travelling distance of Bridlington, and which have been popular with our members over the last few years.
How it will Work?
1. When details published by the Club -
2. Enter races that are on the Summer Challenge List.
3. If you enter any of the 10 Races on the list, once the results are published I will calculate a handicap for each person and award points accordingly.
4. The Final Total for each person will be their best 6 results from the 10 races. So if you don’t manage to do them all it will not matter.